Skip to main content

Technical issue is a real matter on job interview!

I've been having an headache since like 3 hours ago, when it supposed to be the best time for sharing my problem-solving experiences to my future employer. I'm still mad at myself. Why did this happen to me? 

It was totally a mess. My video interview wasn't uploaded yet. 
I was waiting for like 2 hours to be patience by refreshed the browser; off/on the connection in assuming it will solve my problem. The video alywas re-uploading after run into freeze a while. I was frustrated.

In the beginning I wasn't take seriously this interview. I just want to have a job interview experience from multinational company. Despite I already had official job, I take it for granted. In fact, I wanted to advance my english skill, especially in public speaking. 

Oh well.

To be honest, I take it for seriously! I meant it! I really want to work in FMCG industry! (Please forgive me my current company :") I would still do my best, kok. Be a professional employee :)) Until it came to the deadline of reviewing application, I refused to take the test. But I already registered my email. Then, the next day I got an e-mail about the expanding of deadline schedule. I got 2 days more to complete the test. Why don't I take the chance?

From the beginning I had a technical issue on internet connection. I was tethering from mobile connection to provide internet access on desktop. This is what makes me regret of my condition. I have tried to get internet service from some providers, but they said the slots are full due to high demand. I have to wait until they got a new slot for me.

At the end, like I've been said above, my video interview wasn't completely uploaded.

A screenshot of job interview video

Lalala...
You'll discover what company I tried apply on. HAHA 
Still, I love my current company. Please love me too instead of mad at me, because I was developing my english communication skill to support your business ;)


As the question above, I would like to answer with this job interview experience. I have explained my problem and I have to apologise that I do not take any solution. Instead, I closed the browser and told to myself and my mom who has been supporting me that I was truly grateful. I learnt that I have to be a more prepared person. I supposed to not to look easy on internet connection. Technical issue is totally a matter on this era of 4.0. 

Not forget. Let's be a more and more prepared person, like taking more writing and speaking exercise. I embarrassed among my friends, because I have intermediate english level. Therefore I keep to be an ever-learner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applying Indonesian Passport

- my obsession over going abroad and making a plan to go to singapore, visit my sister and her children - felt anxious and applied passport immigration impulsively despite my shabby financial management - my experience about going to immigration office in east jakarta. ---- Nowadays, I realized that I am always looking for people who is working or studying abroad or specifically living in Germany. Like two weeks ago I sent a direct message to a guy who is half Indonesian-German and living in Germany as a journalist. I also sent a message to an Indonesian guy in Quora who is studying and working in Berlin. He is studying media communication, as the subject that I'm interested in studying. And the latest, I asked a phone number of my best friend's friend who had a master degree in Germany. LOL But then the bad part of mine, after I sent them a message and then they replied, I hesitate to reply. It because of my anxiousness of not being capable to give them good questions or going

sedang merasa gagal

2017 adalah tahun di mana puncak saya merasa berhasil, dengan pencapaian dan pengalaman yang saya dapatkan.  2018 saya terjatuh hingga saat ini.  Saat ini saya sedang mencoba bangkit lagi dengan belajar dari kesalahan dan kebodohan yang sedang dijalani.